BÚSQUEDA DE TALENTO
CX Engagement Architect
- Agencia Digital
- CX Engagement Architect
- Full time
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Our CX Digital Engagement Architect will be responsible for making shine our digital media insights in the right way in each social network, in each account and in each timeline. In short words, the CX Digital Engagement Architect execute the strategy through tactical arrangements of engagement in real time. The TM oversees the agents work in order to fulfill their KPI`s and the optimization of each posting
- Train, lead, and mentor talented staff.
- Enhance tools and system functionality and develop specific product solutions for our customers.Work closely with our internal partners to set up and maintain systems and processes.
- Productivity and quality control through the use of KPIs and other metrics.
- Best use of the technologies for creating an effective consumer centric experience (hardware & software).
- Collaborate with and improve Relation Center operations.
- Continuous service improvement in providing world-class support for consumer necessities.
- Experience of a minimum of 5 years working as a Social Media Manager of large companies, blogger, teacher of social networks or consultant.
- Spanish and English at the negotiation level. Other languages will be a plus.
- Excellent understanding and experience in the world of Social Networks and also the brand roles and creative strategies.
- Passion for the world of marketing, social media and new technologies.
- Expert in demonstrable engagement tactics.
- Expert curator of viral content.
- Born communicator and organizer.
- Vocation of customer service (internal / external).
- Critical thinking and prepared to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to have a global vision of Social Media, well above the average.
- A lot of empathy and leadership skills.
- Sensitive with the person but firm with the task.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Organization and planning.
- Fast Learning.
- Creativity and Innovation.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
- 23 days paid holidays per year.
- Health Insurance.
- Flexible job schedule.
Aplica la oferta aquí.