BÚSQUEDA DE TALENTO
CX Content Support, Innovation Leader - Internship
- Agencia Digital
- CX Content Support, Innovation Leader - Internship
- Full time
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Imagine a place where you work hand to hand with your client and team within a high creative environment.
- Our CX Content Support, Innovation leader will turn disruptive and strategic ideas into great words. Create and develop digital quality proposals with the ability to connect and empathize with the audience and media where these are implemented.
- Create copy for taglines, thematic headlines, advertising copy lines, website copy
- Write scripts for audiovisual and narrative based projects
- Edit and proofread pre-written content, repurpose and edit for different uses
- Provide copywriting support on internal campaigns
- Contribute to creative proposals çand strategy documents to bring ideas to life
- Create copy for press materials, articles, interviews and editorial, social content and promotional and competition copy
- In conjunction with the Marketing & Communications Manager write the company newsletters, assist with social and corporate editorial both internal and external
- Studies in Advertising and PR or Marketing.
- Valuable experience in digital agencies, journalism or editorial environment.
- Valuable experienced in writing for advertising, communication and media, with a solid track record.
- Passion for communication and creativity, with a positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of digital marketing.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and grammar skills.
- Exceptional proofreading and editing skills.
- Valuable experience of B2B copywriting, including corporate press releases.
- Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
- 23 days paid holidays per year.
- Flexible job schedule.