BÚSQUEDA DE TALENTO
UX/UI Design & Development Specialist
- Agencia Digital
- UX/UI Design & Development Specialist
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
OUTCOMES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Collecting and analysing client’s business requirements.
- Designing best user experiences upon client’s briefing.
- Developing best user experiences across a wide range of screens, devices and contexts.
- Defining strategic approaches to Marketing Technology Landscape platforms.
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer.
- API programming (JSON, REST, AJAX, etc.) is a plus.
- General Programming Skills, Software Design, Web Development.
- Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork.
- Experience with Entity Framework, N-Layer Architecture, ORM, Typescript a plus.
- Solid understanding of UI design with emphasis of maximizing usability.
- Front-end skills and good understanding of how back-end development works.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Good capability for complex analysis and synthesis.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Rigorous and strict enough to follow methodic working lines.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering related area of study preferred.
- Familiar with Design Thinking.